- Say goodbye to shaky or blurry video footage with a pioneering new smartphone gimbal.
- Anyone with a smartphone is now a videographer and photographer,
- and sharing creations on social media is now second-nature.
- However, shooting stable videos or photos with handheld smartphones is almost impossible.
- The Snoppa M1 with its 3-axis stabilizer was created to solve this issue and give any smartphone
- user the ability to master cinematography at an affordable cost,
- instead of investing in expensive professional filming equipment.
- We hope everyone can enjoy the fun of creating smartphone photography and videography with ease.
- Snoppa M1’s intelligent design makes it compatible with any smartphone easily and the most stable gimbal for smartphone shooting.
- Regardless of the phone model and size, the Snoppa M1 can be mounted within seconds.
- Simply attach the smartphone to the clip in the center of the device to film from all angles.
- Snoppa M1 is the world’s first 3-axis smartphone gimbal to work without motor arms or extra weights.
- With the Snoppa M1's advanced 3-axis stabilizing algorithm,
- and powerful electronic hardware, it can precisely detect the smartphone’s position,
- and control the built-in motors to compensate arm movements and eliminate blurry videos.
- PAN TRACK
- OMNI TRACK
Watch VideoPan camera by moving the grip left or right
Watch VideoShoot in a fixed direction no matter how the grip moves
Watch VideoPan and tilt camera by moving the grip up&dpwn, left&right.
- Put it in your pocket， Enjoy the convenience and ease
- With BLE technology (Bluetooth Low Energy), Snoppa M1 is connected and controlled by your smartphone.
- Snoppa M1 stays on standby all the time and turn on by Bluetooth from your smartphone within seconds.